A global leader in marine fuel oil brokerage
LQM Petroleum Services, LLC, is one of the largest international marine fuel oil brokers. With 35 years of experience and worldwide resources, we are well positioned to meet the wide ranging needs of buyers and sellers alike—anywhere, at any time.
LQM was incorporated in the United States in 1982. Today, the company has US offices in Connecticut and Texas; London and Paris. (For office details, Click here.) Our offices are staffed with knowledgeable, experienced brokers complemented by a proficient and dedicated team of technology, financial and administrative professionals.
- Add value in fast-changing, complex oil and shipping markets
- Provide world-class service and support to our clients
- Conduct business and maintain relationships at the highest standards for ethics and honesty
- Perfect "the Standard" — LQM's bunker management service via an ISO certified process from planning order to final payment and performance review.
Our core competencies
- Spot market—marine fuel oil brokerage
- Futures market—risk management for marine fuel oil and distillates
- Tailored, outsourced total bunker procurement solutions
- Be the leader in the high experience niche in the bunker procurement process
- Enhance our competitive edge by having the most highly trained team in all phases of industry operations and purchasing (ISO Certified 1996)
- Provide a ‘transparent’ broker model, i.e., closest direct contact between buyer and seller
- Encourage our personnel to proactively anticipate market changes by educating on news and factors impacting our markets
- Optimize efficiency, communication and information flow through leading-edge technology
Why we are different
- A neutral point of view that enables us to deliver value to all parties in the bunker chain
- Transparency and objectivity
- A commitment to the highest personal quality in everything we do
- An organization that welcomes change, not for the sake of change, but because we recognize that we must adapt to —and, preferably, lead— an evolving global market that presents new challenges to us and our customers